Re-admission in the college is not a matter of right. A student whose name is removed from the college rolls for non-payment of fees or for any reason, may be permitted re-admission at the discretion of the principal on written request in the prescribed from obtainable from the college cashier by the student. Such re-admission shall be on payment of re-admission fees, arrears of tuition fees and fines immediately after the permission is granted.